whisper of sense

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Look it is another new year 2008!

Well I have to say I have not been blogging at all this year! I guess that is obvious! Gina is going to give me lessons...but until then I will just make this little post. Happy New Year to all of you!
James and I are getting ready to fly to Hawaii to the island of Maui for a week! We have been looking forward to this trip for 6 or so months! James has not yet been to Hawaii and it will be my second adventure there, allthough my first to Maui. Both my sister and James have just turned 50 so we plan to live it up there to celebrate! We will be meeting the Malcolm Bentz family (including Jonathan from Austrailia) and two of Malcolm's brothers (Ken and Dan) and Malcolm's sister (Alice) for the whole week! Other trips we have taken back in 2007 include places like Angelscamp, Redmond/Bend Oregon, Depot Bay Oregon, Monteray Bay Aquarium, and Donald Oregon (when we went to convention at Boring I). Our digital camera needs to be fixed...might just need a new battery...so no pictures to post...Hope everyone is having a great New Year so far...ours has been rather exciting with the big wind and rain storm that has knocked out the power in Butte county for in some areas 6 days so far!! (ours was only out for 31 and 1/2 hours...but who was counting?)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Didge said…

    Hi sooze..it sounds like you spent a lot of time in Oregon! Not a bad place is it? Have fun in Hawaii. I wonder if you will see Pam?

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger SoozeSchmooze said…

    Hey Swissmiss.. :) we had fun in Hawaii...she was on Maui...but my planes were such that I was in the air during meeting on both Sundays..so didn't get to be there for meeting...I love Oregon and I have enjoyed all the family vacations this last year with my sis and the neices etc...

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Gina said…

    call me and we'll do blog lessons!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home