whisper of sense

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hope All had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


James and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We drove up to Donald Oregon to spend it with the Bentz family. All went smoothly. We even managed to travel on the days when it wasn't snowing on the passes (this being a big deal to me as I hate to drive in the snow!). I will now post a pic here of Jonathan, Jacquena and Chevelle(my nephew 20 years old now and my neices Jacquena 9 and Chevelle 8..also the dog Maggie and the cat Jasmine)

4 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey... I know those people!!! :) Thanks for posting a picture! Glad you made it there and back safe and sound! :)

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, those kids have gotten really big! I remember when Malcolm and Alice Ann came down to Chico when Chevelle was just a toddler. Man, am I getting old??? Yikes!!

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger jay are said…

    glad you had a good thanksgiving and that you didn't have to drive in any pesky snow :)

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't believe how grown up they are! Thanks for posting a picture, keep them coming!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home