whisper of sense

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Feeling the need to update my blog!

whisper of senseI have so enjoyed reading everyone's blogs and looking at the pictures of their kids and their lives...I am inspired to catch everyone up on life here in Chico for me at any rate...There are about three no four things to report on...First of all...James and I have had our first anniversary..We took a little trip to Lake County to stay at a resort in Nice..one of my sisters worldmark resorts...It was a very nice three days..We explored the cool towns and communities around Clear Lake....including a pumpkin patch on Scotts Valley Road...We learned about the mining days in lake county and the local "Indians" and such...Second thing is that We got a new digital camera.....That is exciting cause I plan on taking some cool pictures and sharing them on here for all to see...So I am eager to get started using that...Third thing is we got a new refrigerator....It has an ice maker..See when you don't have kids you talk about things.......One of our most exciting things though is the fourth thing....We bought a robot!! Yes an IRobot Roomba vacuuming robot...We love it...James runs it everyday...Our floors are now nearly clean enough to have all those babies crawling around...So come see us!! Tomorrow is Chico Special Meeting...I need to get to bed...I am really looking forward to the meetings tomorrow!

7 Comments:

  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    Yea! So glad to hear about all those "things"! I continually check your blog and today it paid off! Hope your Special meeting is special! I'm sure it will be. Looking forward to seeing some pictures!

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger SoozeSchmooze said…

    thanks shana...I am impressed that you check so faithfully...brings a tear to my eye.. :) We did have a very special special meeting...it was really good to see everyone...Sean says you are going to be in Bend and they are coming up there to see you...cool!

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    Yep! Me and Mom are having a great time while Dad and Joe go off and hunt! I'm looking forward to seeing Sean and Kyra too! Haven't seen them since Chloe was born! We need to come to Chico sometime soon too! Would love to see you and James!

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Shana said…

    Hey... I've been meaning to ask you about the vacuming robot!!! Does it really work??!! I mean, I know you said it does, but somehow I have a hard time thinking I can sit on my couch and vacume my floors! :) Tell me more! :)

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey this is Jim, I am with Shana. Does the vacum really work. I want to hear more. Might need to go shopping. Hope all is well. What was the name of that restaurant in south Chico by the skating rink? Blueberry twist? We can't remember.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger SoozeSchmooze said…

    YES YES YES...the vacuum really works!!! We love it...it works best when you use it everyday..and since it is not me pushing it around it does get done everyday..
    We are coming up to Alice Anne and Malcolm's for Thanksgiving..and are planning to bring Roomba with us for display purposes..lol...so if you are home Jim/Dana...maybe we could stop in to demonstrate..??

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Susie! Do you remember me? I'm Lee's baby sister. It's been years since I was there at the Hen house...but I remember you all and it's nice to see what everyone's up to. Thanks for updating! I almost gave up on you! P.S. Did you take that picture of the baby eating watermelon? I love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home